Pankratz Arts Exchange, Inc. (a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit arts organization) is thrilled to announce it's annual Christmas season, A Merry Funky Christmas-a music revue of some groovy performers singing and dancing to Christmas tunes accompanied by a funky professional LIVE band! The show features songs like This Christmas, I'll Be Home for Christmas, All I Want for Christmas is You, and many more! Share the spirit of the season with family and friends, or come on out to celebrate a business Christmas party! A Merry Funky Christmas is sure to get you groovin' in your seats this holiday season!
DINNER SERVICE DESCRIPTION:
PAE is grateful to welcome back Red Cabin at Green Acres who will be providing all of your food & hospitality services! Doors open at Maximillian's Special Events Hall at 5pm for evening show performances, dinner will be served at 6:00pm. For our afternoon performance, doors open at noon, lunch begins at 12:30pm. Dinner services will be served family style for community sharing, and, no need to get up from your seat for showtime-it's the same for when the show starts! Dessert will be served at intermission. Dessert, tax, gratuity PLUS tea, coffee and milk during your meal are INCLUDED in your dinner show ticket price. There are a total of 16 round tables at Maximillian's Special Events Hall, seating up to 8 people each.
DINNER MENU: Dave from Red Cabin at Green Acres has come with festive flavors...
* The evening dinner will feature two distinctive tastes that blend well together - fresh marinated chargrilled chicken breast finished with a light lemon coulis and bacon wrapped chargrilled pork filet finished with a demi-glaze. Complemented by loaded baked potatoes and Sonoma Blend of steamed, buttered vegetables. Dinner starts with a fresh garden salad, rolls and butter.
* The Saturday Brunch menu will feature Cheesy Scrambled Eggs, Thick Peppered Bacon, Pork Sausage Links, Au Gratin Potato Casserole, Sliced Roast Turkey Breast infused with a dressing gravy, Sonoma blend of steamed, buttered vegetables and a cool tropical fruit salad plus rolls, muffins and butter.
*Dinner includes fresh brewed coffee, tea or milk. Desserts will be served to each table at intermission! Enjoy either cool strawberry short cake or warm chocolate caramel bread pudding during the break. Tax and tip are INCLUDED for your convenience ... what a great value!
SHOW DATES: (7 total)
Fridays and Saturdays @ 7:30pm December 2/3, 9/10, & 16/17 PLUS one matinae on Saturday, December 10th at 2pm. Dinner service starts at 6:00pm for evening shows, 12:30pm for Saturday afternoon matinae.
PRICES: (dinner show and show only options)
Dinner show-ADULTS $40.00, CHILDREN 5-12 yrs. $20.00, 4-under FREE
Show only (pre-purchased)-ADULTS $18.00, CHILD 5-12 yrs. $9.00, 4-under FREE
Show only (at door)-ADULTS $20.00, CHILD 5-12 yrs. $10.00, 4-under FREE
*DINNER SHOW TICKET DISCOUNT!-USE CODE 'NOFEE4XMAS' when booking a table of 8 dinner show, PAE will cover your fees! ($24 value!)
PURCHASE TICKETS: (3 options-*fee applies for online orders only)
1. *Order online at anytime with major credit card (be sure to use a desktop with updated server for you to 'choose own seat' on seating chart) at pae.ticketleap.com,
2. Call Red Cabin at 920-906-9110 to order over the phone with a major credit card,
3. Stop in to pick up tickets at Red Cabin at Green Acres Wednesday-Sunday (purchase with cash, check or credit card).